Friday, December 14, 2007

hey....who ya talkin' to....

one of my co-workers should have a cell phone strapped to his head to save his arm. the amount of time he's on the phone everyday is astounding, and no one has any idea who he's actually talking to...maybe he doesn't either. i have decided to put up a bounty to anyone who can get me a copy of his cell phone bill, actually i'd like to see the last three months but i would settle for one month. just one. like a piece to the puzzle that is he. i'm not holding my breath.
but it got me to thinking about my cell phone usage which i thought was minimal overall. on lots os jobs i have the phone strapped to my head and have huge bills. so i calculated the last four months numbers....not as scary as perhaps my co-worker's numbers but still....
3363 minutes which equals 56.05 hours or 2.33 days on the phone. shitty. and that's just my cell phone. i handle at least 1400 calls a month at my office. i don't even wanna think how many hours/days i spend on that phone...ok....good times.
i actually hung up on joel - my boss - today...he wasn't impressed. oh well. i'm still getting shit done. and that's all that matters.

g. xo

No comments: