Wednesday, March 15, 2006

no good deed goes unpunished

so i had to get some groceries for the shop to feed my boys and thought i would do it at night...easier. and i knew, from talking to mishi earlier, that she wanted to go to capers, so i phoned her up and told her i'd come and get her and we'd go to get some groceias.
no problemo. right? well, it is or was until i got pulled over by the fuzz. as we all know, garn's got a lot of tickets for parking without paying. or paying and staying away too long. anyhow...tickets? i got 'em. the wierd thing is that i had actually done nothing wrong. they just ran my plates 'just because'. i asked them. they say they can do that if they want. he was very cool. very nice but...and it makes sense really, a heatscore like mine on robson street. two weeks ago the garberator and i got stopped by the police, even though we were actually parked, and asked when i was gonna pay the tickets. sure, it's my fault, but to just randomly run my plates..dicks!
so i'm gonna go down today and have a chat with the judge and see what we can do...good times. i'm also gonna renew my commercial plate.

then... this morning as i'm leaving for work there's a note in my elevator saying that today they will be pressurewashing the parkade and all vehicles need to be moved so they can do this...great. thanks for the advance warning so i could find somewhere for my comet. so i had to come to work, get my shit in line here, then go home and move shit...larry is now in a parkade where he'll probably get broken into...and my motorcycle is in a bike locker area...i hate my management company...more dinks!

have a great day..i love you all...

g xo

No comments: