Tuesday, March 14, 2006

grannie update...

for those of you keeping score at home my grannie is recovering in hospital in port alberni. she's on some good meds so she's in no pain and i guess they're just trying to decide whether or not they'll operate. she's a tough cookie so i'm not worried. issy's over there now looking in on her and has gotten her a telephone and a tv with all the channels so she's all set-up...go ella!
did i mention i had my birthday dinner friday night with fawn, skippy tornack, diana and jessica? well, i did. i'm still 41 but will turn 42 in short order. i think i like the idea of having a birthday dinner well before my actual birthday...gives me time to work up to it...get used to the idea..
as far as my real birthday is concerned..sure, i'll be 42 in a little while. all i want for my birthday this year is a clear chum...those who know will know what that is...so start saving your pennies...a black chum would be fine too. or a black accomplice. details to those who care.

trust.

garn xo

oh..and a while back i reported that revenue canada had given me a call, in the middle of what was a very nice lunch at kirin on alberni street, and told me i owed them $2600.00-now! so i paid them. my accountant, who is driving me nuts, said i would probably get most of it back on my personal tax as it was a business CCP thing..whatever. so yesterday in the mail came a cheque for $1900.00... because they reassessed what i owed on my personal...idiots!

No comments: