Sunday, March 19, 2006

hey tony...

yup..another sunday has arrived and it's time for tony.. if you saw last week you'll know old tony's in trouble...we'll see soon enough what's what...

as for my sunday report..well...i lazed around the house until almost 1 pm doing a litte cleaning up and messing about but finally got out of the yard and made my way to the templeton where they won't take my money...so i just give whoever serves me a big old tip...12 buck tip today...the other night mishi, garbs and i went there and they compted the whole thing...i must do good work...then it was off to cafe artigiano where there were so many fuckin' people you'd think they were givin' away free coffee and donuts...then the garbs called and came down there and met us and we piled him into the back of jojo's car and headed back to the hood...he doesn't fit so well in the back of a Acura RSX...
the garbs and i then headed up to main street and voltage to see erica and christian..i bought mishi a toy for doing me a favor and christian kinda bought me a little somethin'...he bought me a URL for my blog so it's easier for people to find....so check it out...www.garnville.com
i thought that was very nice of him...good guy...both of them-erica and christian...

ok..update,..breaking news...the high def feeds are fucked on shaw...nice...great. this rules. thanks shaw!

g. xo

No comments: