Friday, February 17, 2006

it hurts but it's worth it.


or not as the case may seem. i had a revelation recently, or mybe not that per sa but something like it. i had decided to become a better person, be better to friends, to myself, to co-workers, but mainly to try and see the better in things. i tried. i saw a great couple days in portland. i saw the sun. it sounds all too corney and hippie but it was true.
i came back to vancouver with a renewed sense of self..fuck, i do sound like a hippie..oh well..
now, several shitty days later i am still trying but feeling like it may all be for not. and so be it i suppose. i am entering a new phase in my life i guess but one that's sort of familiar to me. back at work, long hours of shit followed by shitty dinners out at places by myself, burritos from steamrollers, subway sub and salad at the templeton. good times. i've lost a large part of my heart this week. and i think and know in the long run i'm gonna be fine, but tonight it's margarita's and more margarita's at topanga...just keep 'em coming..that followed by a deck of well deserved sweet tasting smokes... i miss the old boys...
am i depressed? i dunno...i may be something...sad, sure. disappointed? yup. but nothing a good kick in the can by a well fueled margarita.. so here's to me. and here's to you.

i love you all...look for me sleeping in my van outside the topanga tonight...

g. xo

No comments: