Monday, February 13, 2006

in case you wondered...

...or even gave a shit. the reason i stopped doing this, at least for now, is that i just kinda felt it was all for not. and when it stopped no one even e.mailed me to ask why. the proof was in the pudding. it didn't matter-the blog. and then it ceased to matter to me. sure the pictures were lovely, the text funny from time to time but not really very important-to me or to you.
i recently had a revelation of sorts but it came too late. too late for me anyways. it's ok. i'll live.

so it is that i will be going back to work on a new show wednesday. a show that will take me through until the end of may. hopefully after that we'll get another one to take us through the summer into sept/oct.

i have toyed with the idea of living somewhere else between jobs. now may be the time to really think about this more seriously.

see ya.

garn

No comments: