Tuesday, December 20, 2005

retirement...me, brett and johhny o.

so on the same day that wayne's mom dies, good bless her...and in the same year that brett hull and johhny o. retire i, too, have decided to, if not retire from hockey but, take a long time off. it's just not fun anymore. it hasn't been for a while. i love my boys and hanging out with them-muc, buunt, dave, blair, dean, etc...but there are others i can do without. guys who figure there are still scouts in the crowd, that they may still get drafted, play pro...nope. not going to happen. guys who don't understand that hockey is about teamwork, passing, having fun....sure, i'm not as good as i once was...you can still pass to me...i've scored more than a few goals... well, fuck it. i'm done...for now. i may play again but not right now. i'm going back to work anyhow so i can't play as much as i would like to anyhow. but if i do play i want to have fun. be involved. pass the puck around. i don't need assholes playing keep away and only passing to their bum buddies. fuck 'em. i've told them so. so it is. the equipment's going to issy's basement to have a rest. i will continue to go to the gym. better myself on my own. away from those dicks. for my mental health team sports can't be part of my life right now... it'll be good. ok..i feel better now... can anyone lend me their yoga mat?

here are some pics from today...enjoy....
issy kicks ass...don't fuck with issy!!

my pal cheryl at ie creative made this dress thing...


brady and the garberator...two good guys...


garn xo

No comments: