Thursday, July 08, 2010

they say it's good luck...


so the games continue here at the old salt mine, and we're getting through it alright. makin' in. it's a bit a crunch money wise on this production but that's life in the fast lane - or in this case the left lane, so..it'll be fine but senor bossman is and has been having some classic meltdowns the last couple of days - last night he called me as i rode along the street on my way to dinner telling me to call a few of the boys and change their trajectory and re-route them for the mornings work as things had gone a little in the shitter and things needed to be sorted out at the shop. he told me he was too wound-up to phone anyone. i suspect booze was next on his list after calling me.
today, as i enjoyed a slice of over-priced whole pay cheque pizza, i was nailed by some seagull business from above. it hit my calf first as it was crossed over my other knee, richoceted and made a few splash marks on my shorts and another well directed shot hit my shoulder...it didn't hit my pizza, so maybe that was the good luck. also lucky were the extra socks i had in my car to wipe myself off so i could get back to my pizza and san pellegrino.


it's a hot one - like i need to tell you...but not as hot as it is in toronto, apparently, where debbie's dog francois, is having a minor meltdown doggie style. good times...

ok..

have fun today.

g. xo

No comments: