Thursday, July 22, 2010

cat rancher

this picture is only about eight years old but they're still as cute as ever.

my good pals - the propellor kids/the soapers - are going away and need someone to take care of their cats and place..
........

Pam and I are off for a month (August 1st - September 1st) to ride our bikes down to California and we are looking for someone to house sit and take care of our two cats. We are offering a couple hundred bucks for the trouble and a good bottle of wine or two. Also, we have a fabulous roof-top garden for relaxing on summer evenings and don't forget the outdoor shower option (what a salesman I am!).

If you know of anyone who would fit the bill, please let me know.

Much obliged,
Toby

..........

if you know of a responsible person or persons let me know and i'll pass it on...

g. xo

No comments: