Thursday, April 15, 2010

new stride horse action


miss marcy sent me this e.mail the other day and i think, especially for those of you with kids, it will be a very fun event.

.........

Hi everybody!

If you are looking to do something truly different on your May Day come on out to Langley for the ShedRow Fashion Show. It's a fashion show featuring equestrians, their mounts and their canine companions i.e. it's girls in tight riding pants and high boots, fancy show horses in the latest in harness and accessories and dogs wearing sporty little outfits. In short, it's going to be awesome. Oh, and it's a benefit for New Stride and we really need the money.

I will be there on the day, probably selling you a sandwich I made myself. It goes rain or shine (there's a covered arena) and the site is a working horse and flower farm in South Langley so it's really a lovely venue.

Get in touch for tickets ($10 through me or $15 at the gate). Allergic to horses, flowers or dogs in sporty outfits? No sandwich for you! But I will still gladly sell you a ticket...if you buy a book of 25 tickets I will probably also deliver you a sandwich. Please don't say you're allergic to bread, unless you're buying two books of tickets of course.

If you know anybody who might be interested please forward this. Hope to see you there!

...........

if you'd like marcy's contact info let me know.

g. xo

No comments: