Tuesday, August 26, 2008

better yet

yesterday i got a phone call from a co-worker and, as far as i'm concerned, a friend who had issues with something i had posted on 'the blog'. he was angry and, after having time to reflect on it,i can see where he was coming from. now, i don't have to completely agree with everything he said to understand what he was saying to be on side, and to him to want to say i'm sorry if i crossed a line i had no intention of crossing. i'd also like to say i take my job in film seriously, do the best i can every day and in no way take my responsibilities lightly or want to appear flippant in my attitude towards my work, or my co-workers.
my friend took issue with things i had no intention of presenting as a joke, although i do admit i made light of some terminology we sometimes use to describe a certain work object - i'm sorry about that as well.
all in all i just want to publicly apologize for anything i may have said or posted in that blog posting and any lines i crossed we crossed accidentally and again, i'm sorry about that - i'll use my head a little more in the future.

sincerely,

garnet

No comments: