Friday, September 07, 2007

lookin' at



Make way for the weekend. I only have two lawns to cut today/tonight or tomorrow and they’re fast cuts. Easy money.
My motorcycle, after spending too long in the shop the last two weeks – on a problem that turned out not to be a problem at all – at all…will once again return to me and I will ride it like the wind. Well, maybe not the wind as it’s almost as old as me and even when it was new never went very fast. Once again I didn’t ride it as much as I would have liked but I still love it and will keep it for another year. I think next year it will be 18 years since I bought it. It seems like yesterday that I was riding up to the Cruel Elephant on Cordova Street shortly after buying at showing it to Dave Fortune and the rest of my crew back then (Muc, Brent, Teri, Fawn, Bull, etc…) I was a proud papa. I had gotten rid of my 1972 BSA Lightening a few years previous and really wanted another bike. Then this one came along. Long story…but, it’s given me a lot of great times and a few bad but, all in all, a great bike.



Last night Shauna, Corie and I went over and looked a place on 15th near Hemlock. Mishi’s cousin is selling it and I wanted to have a peek first before it got listed. I don’t think it’s my deal….nice place but it would take a lot of cash to make it the way I’d like it to be…
Well…not much more to report…off to Topanga tonight with Marcy and then home to watch some TV and fall asleep on the couch. Nice. See ya tomorrow.

g. xo

No comments: