Monday, September 10, 2007

in praise of issy - again



Before I launch into today’s report on yesterday and such, I’d like to send out a huge ‘I’m sorry, I’m an idiot’ to fawn who I had told and invited to Issy’s potluck but then forgot (because I thought I had but obviously didn’t…) to call her back or at least e.mail her with the finer details of the event. So. I fucked-up and she wasn’t there – and we all missed her.
So, yes, yesterday was the potluck action at Issy’s place in Tsawwassen. Don, Donna, Shauna, Ang, Byron, Marcy, Devon and the queen all made the journey out and brought with them all sorts of food goodies…I haven’t been that full for a long time. Beef, lamb and chicken skewers, three different salads, stir-fry, pie, peach cobbler, etc…so good. Thanks to Issy for letting us all come out there and take over the joint – speaking of joints…a good time was had by all.

g. xoxo

Lots of pics in no particular order….

the queen enjoys some chicken.



shauna checks out louie's gut action.



mmm...buffalo smokies.



mmm...stir-fry...



the kids hoss down.



marcy enjoys issy's deck.



me and issy get down - delta style.



more hossing down.



the queen loves to give me the finger.



ang and shauna getting ready for some food by enjoying some wine.



byron gets down with the cheese plate.



peach cobbler and cherry pie.



don and donna get their fair share.



dona gets down on the deck.

No comments: