Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 updates...



i case you were thinking i was getting soft in my old age...i'm here to set that straight. a little.
some things never change.

- laurie mercer is still an asshole and still owes me money. i'd like to see him just to kick him in the shin.

- rick rock/priske is also a fucktard and also still owes me money. i will get it one day. i promise.

- the mexican post office web site still shows my package as being in san francisco - though it never actually went through there at all. and is now shown on the US postal site as being in Everett on it's way to Point Roberts. note to self - don't send anything to or from mexico ever again.

- i find oranges a hassle. i love them, but the peeling process bothers me but, lately i've taken to it and have eaten a fair amount of them in the past two weeks. nice.

- wanna feel better? like smoothies? try putting hemp hearts in when you make one. not hemp seeds, hemp hearts. you'll thank me later.

- go have some toast.

g. xo

No comments: