Monday, December 14, 2009

more gold.

younger, yet, fatter...

my pal tammy sent me this after seeing the picture of the life after bed t-shirt (posted last week...) she was a listener and later on good friend of all of us at life after bed.

........

hey garn,

just read your blog about life after bed, and got to thinking about the first time i met you.

i had called in to the show to make a request, and we ended up talking all throughout the night- which serendipitously resulted in you & chris coming to my house in richmond at the ungodly hour of 3 a.m to meet me.

well, i took a photo of you guys sitting on the sofa in my room that night- and i'm sending it to you now. sorry for the quality- i don't have a scanner.

i really like this picture because it reminds me of when i was a completely nuts free spirited little punk rock girl who loved music & wanted to be a writer, and of all the cool people i met along the adventures (and catastrophes) of becoming me now at 43.

you were one of the coolest for sure. xo

tamara

No comments: