Tuesday, May 05, 2009

boxes and arms

i bought myself, a couple of years ago, a Steelcase Think chair...i mean, a man needs a good chair if his ass is gonna be in it for a good portion of the day - which isn't something i'm crazy about but, once i saw that i was a chair bound guy for a lot of my day it was time to invest in a good chair. Pam and Tobe at Propellor had Think chair's so i was familiar with them before i bought mine. i made other changes here as well including making my desk a little higher and putting my computer on a little platform etc. and it has made such a difference but i digress...one of the arm adjusters on my Think chair got fucked-up and broken...and when i contacted Hertitage Office Furniture about it they initially said the new arms - which are only sold in sets, would be $450.00 ...holy crap...but then my nam tim there, did some looking about and saw that i should be under warranty and presto chango, i'm a guy with new arms, sotospeak. a little early present i say...nice. thanks tim.
and if you're looking for a nice chair for your tired ass i say have a look at the Steelcase stuff...worth the coin in the end. afterall, it's your ass.

g. xo

No comments: