Monday, March 16, 2009

a three legged dog, answers to lucky.


Lucky me getting the Lucky Luc – as in Luc Robitaille. It’s been over a year, not that I haven’t played decent game since then, just, maybe, not Luc-worthy. And I have to admit; I was kind of touched when Dan Devloo, winner of the last Lucky Luc, chose me as the player of the game…nice. I love bombing and do the best I can, most nights, but have been re-thinking my game – not the week before however when I was all trash talk and stick -but am trying to play smarter and just keep the fucking puck outta the net, keep the other team to the outside and make decent passes out of the zone…
I have the Luc now proudly displayed on my desk here at the old salt mine and it makes me just that much happier…good times.

g. xo

No comments: