Saturday, May 27, 2006

well..it just gets better and better...

today on my way to the pickle, and i suspect it hasppened when i was getting into the honda civic which is slung lower than my comet, my digital camera went bye-bye...i think it fell out of my hoodie pocket and onto the ground in the parkade but i didn't notice until i got to granville island...fuck..so there won't be any pictures on the old blog for a while until i can get a few paycheques off this new show and go buy a new one..awesome...so bad things don't happen in threes..with me there is no limit to the goodness...i put a note on the bulletin board downstairs here in the building but i don't hold out much hope...someone finds a digital camera they ain't turning it in...
i think what pisses me off most is losing the pictures i had on there from yesterday...so no beth, no robert, no kids, no overturned binner cart..use your imagination....

FUCK!

ok..back to the hockey game now....

g. xo

No comments: