Saturday, May 06, 2006

garn's big day out...my birthday in pictures...





so it was quite a day really... got up, dropped by midas to have my brakes checked (exciting), drove to point roberts to mail a package (more excitement) to LA and pick-up my new Kaws Accomplice..so great...then drove to the shop and did a few car things (always excellent), went to JJ Bean and was given a great new cd from kim who is a barista there..i had given her the new big rookie shirt (she also has a lawn order shirt) and we've become kind of casual pals..i like her she seems like a good one...i liked her blog where she dissed her boyfriend and then said at the end how much she loves him.(ok you have to have read the blog to get that...) ..i think she's a smarty pants and goes to SFU...anyhow...she gave me a great cd and i was touched by that gesture...then i went to granville island and saw mishi and the garbs and showed them the new Kaws...then it was off to Voltage to see the kids there and give them the second half of a trade we made...good times...then, coffee with the lovely fawn - who is running the vancouver marathon sunday, at soma-we had coffee at soma, she wasn't running at soma...then downtown to headquarter to get some cash they owe me - didn't get it..then off to fourth ave where i bought myself a new dish rack...my birthday gift to myself...then i picked up jojo and we went to steamrollers for dinner (if you ever want an awesome birthday dinner i say check out steamrollers..) and then off to the game with corie, jennifer and daisley...then after the game we met up with mishi and the garbs for some ice cream...whoa..i need some sleep...here are the pics from the big day...if ya care...

thanks to everyone who called me on my birthday and to those who went out of their way to make the day great...especially mishi and the garbs who gave me a great book and new pillow, jojo who bought me a new cards hat and cards shirt, the queen who really went overboard with a great set of knives and issy who bought me a great shirt and some gift certs to topanga cafe...i think i know that place.

i love you all....really. i do.

g. xo













1 comment:

domesticallydisabled said...

nice shoes....j.