Friday, April 28, 2006

grumpy..? i guess so...

i was just reading through the old blog and noticed that my good pal brady had left a comment about my entry regarding the emily carr hook rug...and at the end he called me grumpy...am i really? i can be...but am i really regarded that way..shit. i think i can be grumpy, and perhaps, look at the world in a kinda fucked up way, although i look at it as a very realistic view...but grumpy. ok..i guess i am or will be more from now on.
i did figure out last night, although i've know it all along, what really is at the heart of what pisses me off most. it's the truth. there are a lot of things but, one thing kills me the most and that is this: people don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and that's really a huge disappointment to me. i try and think of others in the decisions i make each and every day...i really do. it's pretty clear to me that others don't always think of me when they're making decisions but that's ok...it never really bothers me too much in the end becasue it doesn't change my life in the end...it's all good. but it's so clear to me when and as i run around town doing this and that..and people cut each other off, bud into line, have no manners, etc..it's really fuckin' sad...it's not hard to be nice and to do something thoughtful...

g. xo

1 comment:

Brady Cranfield! said...

by 'grumpy' i meant 'lovably grumpy,' as if like Eor or Marvin the Robot or some such character. p.s. yeah - tad rocks. b.