Friday, April 21, 2006

al dreams of tents and drugs...the ipod appears...



al has been thinking, as i once was, of buying into the new woodward's building development. i have backed out, for now, but al is still making calls, getting a wwristband, etc...eric put a poster up above al's desk to keep him motivated...



and look what showed up today. the fuckin' ipod nano telus promised me four months and about fifty e.mails ago...well, all's well that ends well i suppose. i wonder if morgan still wants to buy it...fawn also gave me my wings cd back..i didn't or at least wasn't sure she had it...i hate the beatles but there sure are some great wings songs...i think it was all denny laine's doing...i could be wrong.

have fun....

xoxoxoxoxoxo g.

oh..ps... i wrote a letter to those Aircare fucks as well...they called me and long story short, say sorry but, i'm not getting my $23.00 back...screw you sucker... fuck 'em.

No comments: