Tuesday, January 10, 2012

expensive postman

so, the buying of a ticket to the lambchop show in berlin is proving a little difficult. well, maybe that's not the right word to use. it's kinda fucked. the ticket is 34 euros. and they, the ticket agent, want to mail it to me and will not do a will call (picking up the ticket at the venue) for this show and the letter is registered and costs 34 euros from berlin to me.
huh?
so i have contacted the booking agent and she's trying to help me out by contacting the local agent doing the show, etc....and try and get me another way around it...and really, don't get me wrong, it's not the money, it's the principal. 34 euros to deliver a 34 euro ticket.? nope.

oh...this just came through my e.mail...things are looking up...


......

Hello Garnet,

as i gathered from the emails you would like to have a ticket for each of the lambchop shows. Is that the case?

As we cannot charge the money directly from your credit card I was wondering if you would be alright with paying both tickets directly at the door of the show or if you are here in berlin beforehand to pick them up at our office? What would be better for you?

Cheers
Esther

..........


No comments: