Saturday, January 14, 2012

clutterbuck.


as you may or may not know, i have been taking stuff out of issy's basement - going through boxes and tossing some stuff, donating some, and bringing stuff back here that i don't know what the hell i'm going to do with it. the other day when shauna and i went out there i found some of my old molds for my crowns. i love these things, i have four such things and know i should toss them but i can't...like i have five autographed pictures of mark fidrych, pitcher for the detroit tigers in the 70's and know i don't need them all, or any, but i will stow them for now until i figure out what will happen to them - maybe i'll pick my favorite and sell the others on ebay.
some old punk rock or alike vinyl was also found out there and it may mean me taking a trip up to zulu to see what they'll take and what comes back here and gets stored away for many more years. lots of people want the vinyl but they don't want to pay for it.
some toys are gonna hit ebay soon too. i have a few kaws pieces that are finally gonna hit the world wide web and fund my trip to see lambchop in berlin. i don't need the money from the toys to get me there, it's just an excuse to part out some of my collection i don't have a large part in my heart for anymore. plus getting a few grand for stuff sitting around here that i don't care about is a-ok by me. i also want less here so when i buy new things i don't feel like i'm becoming a hoarder.
ok. getting to less is more.


g. xo


No comments: