Wednesday, January 11, 2012

and now for the weather...over to bob...

ok. so i have been doing some research - as one should before leaving on a trip, to plan clothes to take, etc...and it's gonna be fuckin' cold in berlin.
shocker.
there will be no shorts in my luggage...well, there may be but they won't make an appearance until the trip home when i may drive down and cut through arizona and california so i can see some sun on this trip. otherwise, it's long pants and jackets the whole way. maybe even gloves.
i received an e.mail this morning from esther telling me she had put aside a ticket for me to the show on the 23rd of feb. and that i just need to call or e.mail her and let her know how i want to pick it up. pretty cool. she/they have really been great in helping me out on this little adventure.
more as it develops. now i need to figure out where i'm going to fly from, if i'm going to go to toronto and see bill baker and my good pal debbie, what eastcoast US city i will fly from, etc.
by the seat of my pants. as i like it.

g. xo






No comments: