Friday, September 22, 2006

shit....

i tried to reward myself for all my hard work recently by buying myself some new stuff...it doesn't matter what i bought but i'll say this...most of what i bought sucks and reaffirmed to me that shit won't make me any happier. i have lots of shit/crap and i'm still a miserable fuck. loveable, kinda, but prety miserable and grumpy...
my new digital camera has died due to the dust on set in ashcroft. and today i found out they can't fix my other camera that i took into nikon.. so now i'm fucked. i seem to go through those things like candy lately...and i can't keep that up...maybe the blog will have no more pics...which will bum the garbs out because he never reads the blog, probably like most people, he just looks at the pictures...
last week i put a large dent in my leg at tony's shop..and today, just as it was getting healed, i smashed it wide open getting into my car outside best buy on cambie...so incredibly painful...blood and me trying not to pass out...good times.
i went and saw barry at bronco plastic today and gave him the measurements for my plexi end table i'm making. it'll be cool. i'm getting rid of a wood and aluminum end table i made years ago...so if anyone wants an end table...next is the re-doing of my red chair that now looks like shit...
i'm also making a few glitter vinyl computer bags..well, actually, the garbs is gonna sew them and they're gonna be cool...he knew he was gonna make one...but now i'm gonna make a few...don't worry garbs...you'll get paid.
ok...i'm gonna go back and fight it out with my stereo system again...maybe soon i'll have sound and vision...

g. xo

No comments: