Thursday, September 28, 2006

broken switches, fans and driving for no reason...

yesterday should have been a good day...but it wasn't. toys arrived in the mail scratched-new toy not a toy of of ebay, vendors who used to have ceratin products had none, a large extractor fan was taken all apart and a new fan bought only to discover it was just a broken wall switch, then the sickness came... a head cold/slight flu thing that has knocked me down still...but off to work i must go...
the doctor did tell me yesterday that my bone scan was neg. which is good...
my back hurts a great deal as well...i thoiught it was just a matter of being out of shape but it has to be something else...sore man, sore....better be feeling better by friday as we have another league game saturday night...
oh, and to the woman at nikon canada who gave me directions to thier office yesterday...you fuckin' idiot...you should be banned from the using the phone. you couldn't give the correct directions to make cream of wheat...you fucki' 'tard! but i now have my camera back but still have to send in the other....they're made to be broken i suppose.

ok...off to work...

good times.


garn xo

No comments: