Friday, September 01, 2006

good morning...you said when...? shit!



well, this morning as i drank my coffee the phone rang and it was joel, our fearless leader, my boss, asking me where the snow product i had bought the day before was at. um, i'm mixing it this morning (it had yet to be made) and then i'm shipping it out...fuck! it was suppose to be here for call!!!!
oh.
ok.
so i dressed as fast as i could, didn't even do up my pants or brush my teeth, drove like starsky to the shop and had all the boys making snow...it was awesome...and i cut my hand...very small, like a paper cut...but still...i cut my hand. and the snow is now in mission, or close to mission. another job done half right.
last night we dined like champs at topanga...fawn, the network, don bull, corie and myself...it was try on fawn's sunglasses night...she bought them in miami for 8 dollars..says it's the best 8 bucks she's ever spent.

so welcome to september. the first day of the first day closer to winter. i still need a hot dog.

garn xo

krista tries out the shades...



as does lisa...



and the network gave 'em a whirl..



i look like a complete idiot...



don and fawn try to rock the shades...



corie...



don gets a close look at my nearly crushed leg...



fawn gives my leg the thumbs up...

No comments: