Saturday, August 19, 2006

free rides, moonpies and little girls in long shirts...



what a cute title...i'm such a fuckin' softie.
last night, after work, i drove over to joel's to cut his lawn. his daughter, indiana, loves me...why? i dunno. she calls me 'garden'...once she said to her mom, "i love garden"...so cute. she's like the lawn order poster girl.
today was the opening of the PNE and it was free from 9 am until noon...what a freakin' disaster. i was on my way to the shop and snapped a couple pics. traffic was insane..all that for a free ride on the coaster...i'll pay, if i go, and save myself a jammer in traffic..and then the huge crowds at the tilt-o-whirl.
oh..yes..and i was lucky enough to have to work today...me and tornack...and al...all very lucky fellas.

see ya.

g. xo





1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

no problem.

anytime. well, maybe not anytime.

g.