Monday, August 14, 2006

free burritos for all my friends...

so after i dished off an e\mail to casa de amigos re: the crappy meal..i was nice but direct..i received this e/mail this morning...

Good Morning

First of all, thank you for the email and letting me know about your experience
at Casa de Amigos. I would like to appologize to you for the lack of care that
went into your food. I strive to ensure all customers get what they paid for
and it seems that your food wasn't up to par.

The waitress should have asked you if you needed forks and knives with your to
go order, but neglected to do so. As for the burrito, I have went over this
many times with the cook on how to prepare food to go, but I guess he just
doesn't get it. Which is why I have a "Line Cook Wanted" sign in front of my
window. I am sorry I wasn't there yesterday, as I was at Food Fair in Richmond
working my booth.

I have worked hard for over a year now getting Casa de Amigos a reputation,
winning the "Best of Vancouver, and two Golden Plate awards for Best Budget and
Best Take-out. All it takes is one employee to screw the whole thing up for
customers like you. I will deal with the situation with my employee and staff
on duty yesterday and will rectify this immediately. In the meantime, I want to
offer you a better experience with our food and I am inviting you and another
person for a free Meal at Casa de Amigos for either dine in or take out.

Please mention my name when redeeming your free meal, and I will make sure my
staff are aware of this.

Again, I thank you very much for your feedback, its people like you who make
businesses suceed.

Yours truly

Larry Gorrill
Owner/operator
Casa de Amigos
604-267-9991

good on him. i will ot redem by free food...i just thought he should know what the hell was coming out of his kitchen...

good times...

g. xo

No comments: