Thursday, December 01, 2011

welcome to dec...can you come cut my grass?

my hallway extinguisher
 i have never cut grass in december....not that i remember. my stuff is, usually, well tucked away by december and thoughts of cutting are no longer dancing in my head. this year may be different.
yesterday i received an e.mail from the kids at the dog lawn asking me if i could do one more clean-up/cut before i put all my stuff away and i didn't have the heart to tell them i had hunkered down all that stuff and was now spending my weekend mornings on my couch drinking coffee and not wondering whose lawn i was gonna cut first. so...this weekend i'll be out to richmond and be cutting the dog lawn - in december. another first in the world of lawn order.
in other news all the tickets and the hotel room have been booked so ailsa and i can just arrive in S.F. later this month and just have a nice weekend there - we'll be going out to los gatos (i hope) for the world famous el presidente burrito at adale. that's a great big smile of a meal that one.
and welcome to december. the shorter days are awesome. the cold, the rain, the...and it all lasts all december long and then...in the new year..more of it.
have a great thursday!


g. xo

No comments: