Monday, October 03, 2011

under the knife


last year, i think, march 2010, i had a thingy on my nose that somehow opened up - it was a bump like a mole but not a mole at all but something like that but not that at all...anyhow...it wouldn't heal and would weep out some blood every now and then and it looked like i had a red dot on my nose - that would change size of course..and, my doc. the asian don johnson, made a cut, dug out something and stitched me up and all gone. perfecto.
ok. so today i went through the same drill today just before lunch. and i'll say this about that, the needle is the worst part. and i don't know about you but, anything that hits my nose, cuts it etc. makes my eyes water like a fucker. today was no different.
so they send in the piece they take out to see if it's cancer, of course - hopefully not..and i get a nice nose - such as it is - doesn't have a red dot on it all the time and look like it's bleeding.
good times.

g. xo

No comments: