Wednesday, October 12, 2011

my drug buddy


there are certain albums that hold a special place in my heart and this one is one of them - lemonheads "it's a shame about ray"
when it was released, my life was changing in ways i couldn't have imagined, i was ending a fairly long term relationship, meeting new people that would become life long friends and leaving a job that i had had for many years and moving onto another one with less promise in the long run, but ended up leading me to where i am today...
it's an album that's great front to back.
now the lemonheads are touring playing this album, front to back, in it's entirely. i guess that's what front to back would mean wouldn't it?
will i go and see them do it...probably not, but i love the sound of the idea.
makes me feel old. but a good old.

g. xo

No comments: