Tuesday, April 28, 2009

upper levels boogie


today at lunch i managed to - and without speeding (well, maybe a little but, really, not much...) drive to furthest west van, cut two lawns and be back at work just after the lunch bell rang to send us back to class. 70 minutes to be exact. not bad. so no real lunch for me today but i did find a cliff bar in my glove box and a flavored water thingy so i was all set-up...a snack would be good though...right about now.
a few fringe lawn people (those not on the usual trap line) called me today and all need their lawns brought up to snuff - i can do that. a busy week for the old lawn order. i love it.
in other news both cam and muc, my bomber brothers, won hockey bets this last week off me..or from me, or whatever. muc won himself a pound of dark roast coffee - soon to be delivered via the post, up to smither's b.c., and cam won the right to challenge me to a double or nothing on the next canuckelheads series with chicago - i feel pretty good about the chicago series, better than i did on the blues' games. that didn't go very well at all. go hawks! once again i am entertaining bets from all.
ok...back at it...

g. xo

No comments: