Tuesday, November 07, 2006

shit...wrong exit...

today, after getting to work, corie and i got the call that we had to go and help eugene on set...so we headed out there, after stopping by my place and grabing my set bag, but took the wrong exit and were late getting there..and joel was not happy with me...he actually grabbed my hoodie, not hard but enough, and let me know i was late...and to not be late again....i was late, it was my fault but i had some bad directions too...oh well... it's fine.
i wish i had something to report but i don't really..its been a wierd couple of weeks and i need not say too much about any of it but suffice to say...we are without two people who are or were only a couple of degrees away from me, and they were loved by the ones closest to them and i will do my best to make the ones they've left behind as happy as i can...god bless them.

here are some pics from set today...

g xo

we're shooting in west van at a cabin...a fake movie made cabin...



the view from set....

No comments: