Sunday, October 29, 2006

sacked out



sometimes after a big topanga cafe meal it's all over...to the couch i have to go...that was last night. plus i have been mr. low energy lately so that coupled with the big tamale covered in prawns is a huge factor to attaching me to the couch for the rest of the night.
there was a chance i was gonna get called to work today but it hasn't happened yet...i guess it won't...a guy i contacted through craigslist last night is coming over here to help me get my wireless configured correctly...because my network is open, because i have had a hell of a time getting linksys wireless router to require a password..man, what a nightmare...i posted a question about it and he came to my rescue..but, of course, the proof will be in the pudding...we'll see when he gets here.
i'm heading over to zulu later to do their recycling and steal a few cd's...so the ipod will have new music...and all it costs me is a little time..
oh..and i had my dryer apart today as well..that was a good time. and then it worked well for an hour or so but has now stopped again...excellent. time to break out the tools again...and call kramer...

more details later...

g. xo

No comments: