Friday, October 20, 2006

here we go...

so it has been pointed out to me that i haven't made a decent blog entry for several days, maybe longer. all i've got to say tot hat is that you can't rush genius...or something.

here's a great link though for those of you with...um...problems.

http://www.supersizeworld.com/25-600.htm

my pal aaron chapman, a good man he is, met an icon the other night and shared this photo with me. true greatness.



i will be doing a proper post soon enough. i am going to be heading down to the island to see the garbs and help him take some pictures of his work so...maybe there will be something to report after that.
and for those who doubted me...those of you who said yankees-A's or yankees-twins or mets-twins...nope..i said it. cards-tigers. and it will be the tigers in six. more on this later...

g. xo

1 comment:

Infidelia said...

sneaking around reading my blog, eh? i'm sure a long hard hug would be just the thing, though likely would elicit tears. i need out of my own head, too. it's a minefield in there. working on it. now, that hug...