Tuesday, February 19, 2008

whatda ya think barry?...

i had to do a little drop-by at dr. neil's this morning to have him have a look at my nutsack to make sure everything was healing the way it should be...today was doctor in the full hugo boss suit and student in white lab coat day. dr. neil asked me if i would mind if barry (i think his name was) was in on the examination of my boys. no problem, the more the merrier. so after dr. scrotum had a feel of my balls, old neil was encouraged to have himself a little feel. he was nervous - and who can blame him? not me. and in the end, i'm all good...healing up like a good little camper. thanks neil. thanks barry.
yesterday i also received in the mail the new novel by willy vlautin, singer and frontman for richmond fontaine, northline. i had to order it from england as it doesn't come out here until may sometime as well, the first edition comes with a cd of music by willy and paul brenard. nice. and speaking of willy's novel, i can't remember who i lent my copy of 'motel life' to...if anyone out there has my copy...let me know.

good times.

g. xo

No comments: