Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i just looked at this thing....


ok...
i just looked at this thing for the first time today. i need some work. or to do some work. the pictures and text don't work for me. like a lot of things. it's all in the placement...

for those who care the world series is on and game three is tonight. the white sox, while not my first choice, will win this thing. i would have much rather seen the cards in there or boston again but...and i feel for jeff bagwell and craig biggio but...i hate roger so...they astros can not win. he's an asshole.

speaking of baseball..here's a picture of me on one of my first days of hockey. i was going to kick some ass. i don't remember a lot from then. it was cold, we played outside, and i didn't have proper hockey pants. weird thing too is, i still remember my phone number. why do i know that 35+ years later. 788.2642...fucked.

No comments: