Thursday, October 27, 2005

chrome and the fat guys who do it...


a few months ago i took some chrome parts from my comet - larry - to pacific plating near my place to have them rechromed. bruno, who has done some work for me before passed me along to mike, who i believe may actuaally own the joint. mike said it would take three weeks. well, every time i went back to get it, it wasn't ready. for over two months this went on. then three months, then four. then one day i went there and mike said if it wasn't done in two weeks from that date, it would be free. so i went back three weeks later and it wasn't donee. then i went back a week later and still not done...or well, maybe it was but mike had had a heart problem and was at home. i needed my chrome bits, don't die on me know i thought. so i went by last week and mike was there, heart still ticking - but maybe not that well, i've seen some of the huge meat laden sandwiches this dude eats and he should be dead - and after some rummaging he found my bits. and i said thanks and left...free chrome work...about $500.00 worth. good times, i guess.

No comments: