Friday, March 25, 2011

keys. to this. to that.


i have a lot of keys. well, i actually don't think i have that many but, some do. so..i took some off my ring - those i don't use that much - and keep them in my glovebox in case i need them.
i seem to have acquired a lot of keys that gain me access to different shops around town. i have keys to the pickle, keys to pacificwest special effects - tony's shop, keys to zircon enterprises - bill's shop, keys, of course, to the BOC, keys to propellor - pam, tobe and nic's place and keys to joel's trailer.
i also have keys to garvie's, issy's and keys to my place and my rental joint downtown.
i know where the keys are to judy's place - tom's old place.
i'm a regular Schneider.
it's been a tough week. here at work, in my head and, honestly, on my heart. things will pan out, i'm sure - for better or for worse. they always do.

i need to relax tonight.

g. xo

No comments: