Monday, October 31, 2005

slackass




i am a slackass. it's the truth. at least lately. i need some excercise but there's something in my brain that keeps me from doing anything. i think a lot of guys my age have the same affliction.

today i was suppose to get my car back but due to a fly in the ointment it didn't happen there have been alot of those in the last six months... maybe tomorrow the assembly will start.

i also need to do some work to the coolerator. new mirrors i think, new muffler, etc. it'll be a good time. i love spending money on vehicles. good times.

went for a sandwich and coffee with corie today at meinhardt and ran into my pal nancy and her new son rowen. he's a cute little bugger, and that's saying something, because all kids that age look and act the same.

i had lots of other plans for the day...i didn;t do an of them. corie did give me back a bunch of dvds and cds i had forgotten about.

tomorrow i'm going to do something.

No comments: